If you think a message that has entered your mailbox is spam, and it has not been flagged with "*****SPAM*****", you can submit it to Sophos, the makers of PureMessage, to help improve spam detection.
- You have a message you can tell is SPAM but was not caught by the SPAM filter.
- Click New Mail
- In the To… field, put email@example.com
- Select Attach Item from the menu
- Select the SPAM message
- The message is attached to the email
- You may use the subject line of your choice.
- Click Send