Cougarnet accounts are locked out after attempting to login more than 3 times unsuccessfully. Accounts automatically unlock after 30 minutes. Here are some ways to troubleshoot, if you continue to be locked out.
Assistance with Cougarnet Account Lockouts
Log in to AccessUH to see when your password will expire (screen shot).
If it is about to expire:
- If on campus — shut off WiFi services on all mobile devices
- Visit the Password Wizard to reset your CougarNet password
- Update UHSecure password stored on all of your mobile devices (screen shot)
- Re-enable WiFi on moible devices one at a time to confirm that your new password works
* If you've been locked out of your account for 14 days or more, contact UIT Security at 832-842-4695 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.