Allowing EBB with Kaspersky
1. Right click on the Kaspersky icon in the system tray and select Settings.
2. Once it opens, click on Additional on the left side of the window.
3. On the right side, click on Threats and Exclusions.
4. Under Exclusions, click on Manage exclusions.
5. Click the Add button at the bottom right of the window.
6. Click the Browse button and browse to the EBB folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Bluebook)
7. Keep all the check boxes checked under Protection components.
8. Close out of the windows.
9. Install EBB. If you already have it installed, reinstall EBB.
10. Attempt to run EBB. It should not run without interruption.