Please note that this process is performed on a Sharp MFP printer.
Current SharePoint Enabled Printer in the Law Center:
1. From the main menu on the MFP screen, select “SharePoint Online”.
2. Enter your Cougarnet credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org). On the proceeding screen enter your password.
3. Select the appropriate SharePoint site that you would like to scan to.
4. Select the appropriate sub-site that you would like to scan to. If there is not a sub-site available, you may select “Ok”.
5. If there is another sub-site you may select the appropriate sub-site, otherwise you may select “Ok”.
6. Select “Scan a document” from the mode selection screen.
7. Select the appropriate Document Library from the SharePoint Library you selected.
8. To select a specific folder in the Document Library, tap on the “Stored To” box.
9. Select the folder you would like to scan to within the Document Library.
10. Once you have confirmed you are in the correct folder you may select “Ok”.
11. You can rename the file by clicking on the “File Name” box and entering a new file name. Once you have renamed the file you can click on the “Start” button.